Trignon Business Consulting is focused to deliver solutions, custom development & maintenance on the SAP Netweaver technical stack including the following
- SAP All-in-One (SAP ECC)
- SAP Business Intelligence (BI)
- SAP Process Integration (Exchange Infrastructure - XI)
- SAP Enterprise Portal (EP)
- SAP Mobile Infrastructure
- SAP Composite Application Framework (CAF) including cross-applications (xAPPS) Enterprise SOA,
- SAP Enterprise Services identification, design and development.
- ABAP development for reports, interfaces, transactions, conversions, enhancements, forms, workflows, ABAP OO, OO ALV.
- Adobe Interactive Forms based rich end user interaction.
- Web based access to SAP including ABAP WebDynpro and BSP development. Integration to Non-SAP products to ensure seamless data flow
- SAP Infrastructure and BASIS activities
- Evaluate and streamline non-SAP applications portfolio (Java, .NET, Legacy)
- Develop a SAP centric Enterprise Architecture for an enterprise
SAP Managed Services
We work closely with customers post implementation to ensure they have a successful ramp up of their implementations. We provide standard ‘AMC’ or extensive support based on the customer needs on the engagement levels. We follow well defined support methodologies. Please refer to our global delivery model for the same.
Custom Development / Enhancements
Apart from working closely with customers on support, we are also fully competent to do technical developments like:
- Java Webdynpro & ABAP Webdynpro solutions
- Custom ABAP module/report development
- Development of Integration points across the system landscape
- Others developments required within the already implemented XI, BI etc.
- SAP xAPPS (custom applications on a service oriented architecture or SOA enabled)
Business Process Improvement
We have highly skilled business process experts with more than 7 years of experience in the IT industry who can analyze your existing business functionality and suggest improvements and new implementation areas. Our team has varied experience of implementing & supporting for multiple years, which allows us to audit the existing processes and the underlying support by the implemented solution and advise the possible improvements to the same. If needed we can also execute the changes recommended to ensure that the promised business benefits are achieved by the customers.